Some of the best Cheese Ball Recipes Ever!I admit it.
Now that the holidays are ..finally...over, I am already thinking about the next big thing. Superbowl Sunday.
20 AMAZING Ways to Make a Cheese Ball
We love getting together with friends and family to watch the commercials, and the game, on Super Bowl Sunday.
I must admit that I was quite saddened by the dismal season of my Chicago Bears. But, I am still looking forward to watching the big game.
For some of us, Superbowl Sunday is really about the food and the friends that we will be sharing the food with.
What do we like to eat on the big game day?
All kinds of appetizers for starters.
I love putting together a cheese ball to share with others.
This cheese ball seems to impress others. I think it has to do with the crab that I use in the recipe. The imitation crab that is out there can also work.
[caption id="attachment_47613" align="aligncenter" width="467"] Easy Crabby Nut Cheese Ball Recipe[/caption]
Easy Crabby Nut Cheese Ball RecipeThis is one of the easiest appetizers to make and there are so many options as to what you can serve with it.
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese- softened
- 1 cup of shredded cheese-I use cheddar and Colby Jack
- 1 minced clove of garlic
- 1 6-8 ounce package of crab or imitation crab meat. Shred if not shredded.
- 3/4 cup of chopped nuts- use a mix for a fun taste
- 2 tablespoons of dried herbs- such as oregano
- In a small bowl, combine your chopped nuts with your herbs.
- In another bowl, mix together your softened cream cheese, optional wine and shredded cheese. Add your garlic and crab to this mixture until you are able to form a ball.
- On a clean surface such as a cutting board, sprinkle out your small bowl contents of nuts and herbs.
- Roll your cheese ball around in the nuts and herbs until fully covered.
- Cover in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Serve with crackers or dried bread.
There are more ways to make a cheese ball!
Impress your friends with these AMAZING Ways to Make a Cheese Ball