3 Ingredient Chocolate Mug CakeThis was kind of a challenge bestowed upon me.
How do you make a mug cake with only three ingredients?
It really isn't that difficult.
The secret to making a mug cake using only three ingredients has to do with what the three ingredients are.
I like that I can eat only what I make without being tempted to head on back for extra helpings later on.
Sometimes you just need a bit of cake.
And for that reason, a cake for one makes a whole lot of sence.
3 Ingredient Chocolate Mug Cake
Be sure to use a 8-12 ounce size microwave safe mug.
Who doesn't love an easy and delicious cake?
- Devils Food Cake- 3 tablespoons
- Chocolate Chips- 1 tablespoon (can use chopped candy bar)
- Water- 2 tablespoons can sub in milk or Greek Yogurt.
- Combine all ingredients in a mug and mix together with a fork.
- Microwave for 70 seconds and then allow to cool for a few minutes before adding any toppings or eating.